The Dublin Tour
Historic Tour of Dublin City Centre; this will include an overview of the following:
• The Georgian Dublin experience 1717 -1830 and the relevance of this area to the Famine 1845-1850.
• Customs House 1791.
• Leinster House 1745 (Government Buildings).
• Duke of Wellington memorial.
• Kilmainham Jail 1796.
• Phoenix Park; location of Houses of the American Ambassador and the President of Ireland.
• Guinness Brewery
• Book of Kells.
• Jeanie Johnston Famine ship replica 1845-1850.
• Famine Memorial departing Area
• St Patrick Cathedral.
• Christ Church
• Dublin Castle
In this Tour there are over 100 Places of Interest, the tour takes approximately 8 hours and we will work with you to customize this tour with you for you and your group.
We suggest 3 visits on the Day such as St Patrick’s Cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin Castle or a visit to any of the above, this can be agreed later and your group can decide.
We will also take your Group on a Walking Tour of O Connell Street which starts at the Charles Stewart Parnell’s Monument to Conclude at Daniel O Connells Monument (The Great Emancipator) the walk includes the General Post Office location of the Freedom Fight of 1916 and Moore Street famous for the Markets of Molly Malone.